Join NULab and NUVis for an interdisciplinary panel on digital storytelling! This panel will launch the NULab’s 2018-2019 theme on digital storytelling and feature Northeastern and NULab faculty members whose work incorporates digital storytelling:
- Michelle Borkin, Computer Science, “Visual data-driven storytelling”
- Pedro Cruz, Information Visualization, “Data-driven generative storytelling”
- Elizabeth Maddock Dillon, English, “Narrative theory”
- Élika Ortega, Cultures, Societies and Global Studies, “Digital literature and media shifts”
- John Wihbey, Journalism, “Data storytelling for impact”
This event is co-sponsored by NULab and NUVis. For more information, see here.